The Social Media CEO sells courses, ebooks, and Canva templates for social media managers, online marketers, agency owners & content creators. Our mission is to make it simple to start, systemize & scale your business by providing step-by-step resources — designed by experts. (AKA, people who have actually been in the social media management trenches).
Our tools will help you:
- Save time by working smarter, not harder
- Feel confident & organized, no matter what season of business you’re in
- Impress even the most discerning clients on your roster
- Create campaigns & strategies you can charge a premium for
- Cultivate strong relationships with your clients & team members
- Market your business more effectively to attract ideal clients
- Raise your rates by effectively communicating your value
- … and so much more!
“I wanted to create an online shop for social media managers that feels as exhilarating as a spontaneous trip to Target. You come for one thing. You leave with everything you never knew you desperately needed…”
- Stephanie Gilbert, Founder of The Social Media CEO
FOUNDED BY AN INTERNET ELDER
The Social Media CEO was created by social media marketing & online business expert, Stephanie Gilbert. She’s your go-to CEO when it comes to scaling a service-based business to 6 figures & has taught hundreds of social media managers how to build profitable, sustainable businesses from home.
Her resume includes 15 years in sales, merchandising & team management. She’s worked with international brands like Urban Outfitters, Sweaty Betty & Eileen Fisher, collaborated with marketing platforms like Later, Planoly & Cloud Campaign, and has been featured in Forbes & Entrepreneur.
Myspace days aside, Stephanie officially began her journey as a freelance social media manager in 2015 when there weren't many trustworthy resources around. She spent years crafting and refining the systems & processes that she used to bring on new clients and team members, as well as run her agency on a daily basis.
The tools & templates you’ll find in THE SHOP were inspired by this extensive experience as a social media agency owner & a business / marketing mentor.